Thursday, October 4, 2018

Autumn Sparkle...

Happy Thursday! DT  Carolyn here sharing my most recent make. Today I am sharing a sparkly fall card.
I am so excited to be on this team and work with all the wonderful sparkle blends. Who doesn't love a little sparkle!
For this card, I used my electronic cutter and cut out a maple leaf shape to highlight the Sparkle Blend Be-Leaf in Yourself. This blend is perfect for Fall and all things colorful. You can find the blend in the White Rose Crafts store.

To finish my card I used Distress Ink pads to rub a little color into the leaves and the leaf shapes using the Distress Inks dauber in a circular motion. The colors I used are Carved Pumpkin, Dried Marigold and Ripe Persimmon and Aged Mahogany. I used pop up dots on the leafs for a little dimension and I used layering cardstock to print and cut on. 


Don't forget to stop by the FaceBook page and the blog for new and fun sparkly inspiration from the design team. Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment