Monday, July 12, 2021

CAS Sunset Shaker

 Hello! Alison Heikkila here. Did you catch my latest FB Live for Doodles Paper Playground? I decided to make a Clean & Simple (CAS) Shaker card using the Curve-Tastic Circle Die from Your Next Stamp. I thought it would look cool to give it a sunset effect, so that's what we did.

I pulled the same Distress Inks Rhiannon chose for my Fairy Grotto card's sunset: Kitsch Flamingo, Mustard Seed, and Ripe Persimmon. I used Kitsch Flamingo around the edge of the card base too.

In the shaker window, we used a combination of four Sparkle Blends! Orange Creamsicle, You're Flamazing, Pineapple Garden, and Hey Chickie. These 4 Blends go together so well, and created the perfect sunset vibe. The viewers chose the "You Are Incredible" die from Erin Lee Creative for the sentiment.

I don't do CAS Shakers too often, but with all of the "busy" and layered things I have been making lately, it was nice to do something sort of plain, but still cool. Have you made a CAS Shaker with your Sparkle Blends? Share it in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club! I'd love to see it. And if you didn't catch the FB Live from Thursday, click HERE to check it out. Please be sure to visit the Sparkle Blends Shop on Esty to see the all of the available Sparkle Blends. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment