Friday, July 9, 2021

 A Flamazing Pig

I'm tickled pink over this new Sparkle Blend from Doodles Paper Playground. "You're Flamazing" is a bright pink blend that can be used in many ways.



For this project, I wanted to a pink pig so I removed the flamingos from the blend. But, as you can see I was still able to use one as a lawn ornament. I also created a flower cluster with different elements from the blend



To create this scene, I used the Penny the Pig Roundimal stamp and die set from Brutus Monroe. I used the die to cut the pig shape out of a piece of cardstock. Then I stamped the pig on a piece of acetate using Staz-On. The shaker is backed with pink paper. I created the scene repeating a fence stamp from "Hog Heaven" by MFT. That's also where the stencil came from. I colored the fence and grass with Copics. For the sky I used the cloud stencil from MFT with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink and blending brush.

So the moral of this story - don't shy away from a blend just becuase it may have an element that you don't think you will use. You can always pick apart blends and tailor them to your needs. Head over to the shop to see all the amazing possibilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment