Thursday, July 22, 2021

Apple for Teacher

Apple for Teacher


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


As usual, I started by die cutting my base panels,


Attached the two bottom panels together,


Added an acetate window and double layer of foam tape.
I am only making the big window a shaker.


I added another piece of acetate to the back. . .
It makes it much easier to place your shaker when it is already sealed up


Then I placed the shaker on the base panel.


I stamped, colored and cut my images.
I am leaving the fronl blank because I do not know if I will
 use this card for new teacher, teach appreciation or end of year. 

I can always attach a sentiment to the front or just put it all on the inside!


I added some more sequins to the front and love how this turned out!


For this card I used the Apple for Teacher blend.
This is one of my favorite blends!
I love the primary color mix!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment