Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Pineapple Garden - Happy Birthday

 Happy Birthday



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I used the Aloha stamp set from Lawn Fawn and 
this dark pink gingham paper.
I cut the base panel at 5.25 x 4 so I would have a 
white border on the card.


I decided to ad another layer to the card so 
I cut a top panel and stamped directly on it. 
I colored my pineapple with copic markers.


Then I used Lawn Fawn reverse stitched scallop 
circle window die to cut the shaker window.


I added a double layer of foam tape and laid out my sequins.


I added sequins to the top panel.


For this card I used the Pineapple Garden Sparkle Blend.
I think it is a great blend of summer colors and 
worked so great on this card!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment