Tuesday, February 25, 2020

You're A Star - Happy Little Flurries and Sweet Treats

You're A Star


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I started by picking out some distress oxides that would match the 
Happy Little Flurries Sparkle Blend.

I blended them onto a panel and added some water droplets.



I used the same colors and water colored my little images so that they would match perfectly!


Then I thought that the back ground had to much pink in it for this sequin mix so I used the same colors and created a splattered back ground. I die cut a star window for my shaker area.


I added acetate and a single layer of foam tape so that it is more mail friendly!


I die cut the same frame from my first panel and 
placed it in the shaker window. 
I added my sequins and placed the panel on the card base.


I added my images and a sentiment banner.
I also added sequins from the mix to the front of the card.

I couldn't leave my other panel so I created a matching card with 
the Sweet Treats Sparkle Blend!

  
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment