Thursday, February 6, 2020

Let It Snow!

Hello everyone, Ink Stained Roni here and I am thrilled to be a guest designer for Doodles Paper Playground for February and March. I think you're going to love the new release - so many fun Sparkle Blends to choose from.  I wanted to share what I created using the Happy Little Flurries blend.


Don't you just love all the lovely colors - pinks, purples, iridescent white, blues and more. This blend is just perfect for those cool frosty mornings!


I started off by cutting the window in the kraft snowflake paper from Unity Stamp Co. I also diecut a scallop frame out of Rinea Turquoise/Turquoise Starstruck foiled paper and the snowflake insert (Spellbinders) from Sapphire/Gold Glossy foiled paper (also from Rinea).


I assembled the shaker on the back of the kraft paper and mounted it over a card base which was covered with a mat of the same Sapphire/Gold Glossy foiled paper as the snowflake frame. To finish off the card I diecut a fish-tale banner and stamped Let It Snow (MFT) with Paradise VersaFine Clair ink; popped two of the lovely holographic stars on it and affixed it under the shaker.


Just look at that sparkle!!

I hope you enjoy my creation and stop back in and see what else I've been creating with more fun Sparkle Blends.


Be sure to tag us Doodles Paper Playground on social media -
if you create a project with our Sparkle Blends. 

There is also a new Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


1 comment:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    More than 160,000 women and men are utilizing a easy and secret "liquids hack" to burn 2 lbs every night while they sleep.

    It is scientific and works on everybody.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Grab a drinking glass and fill it with water half the way

    2) And now learn this strange HACK

    you'll be 2 lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete