Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Rain or Shine - Turquoise December Birthstone Collection

Rain or Shine

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I used a Die-namic from My Favorite Things to create my shaker element
I die cut it 9 times and stacked 8 of the die cuts up to create the shaker area.


The last die cut is the one that I attached the acetate to and 
placed on the top of the stack.


I laid out the sequins on the die cut and placed my stack of die cuts on top.
Since I used white paper for this die cut I colored the 
handle and the pole of the umbrella.


I used the Rain or shine set from Jane's Doodles for 
my sentiment and rain drops.
I colored them in with colored pencils and put some 
glossy accents on them.


I matted the base panel on a black panel and adhered it to the card base.
I put the umbrella shaker on the card base and added a 
few more sequins to the front of the card. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I used the December Turquoise Birthstone Collection on this card.
I just love this color and love how it looks with the black elements!

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking to lose pounds then you certainly need to get on this brand new custom keto diet.

    To design this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and chefs joined together to produce keto meal plans that are powerful, suitable, money-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their launch in 2019, thousands of people have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a smart keto diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete