Thursday, February 20, 2020

Wee Wee Wee...


Hello Friends - Roni here today and I want to share my farmyard shaker card made using one of the fabulous new Sparkle Blend limited release - This Little Piggy. 

This Little Piggy  Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends image 0

If you look closely you can see the darling little Fimo piggy faces and tiny pink flowers which make this blend so sweet.


To create this card I started off by creating a watercolor sky and grassy field with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor paints. After the panel had dried I diecut the pig from the grassy area. I also die-cut the farmyard silhouette from Rinea Ebony/Gold Glossy foiled paper.  I assembled the shaker on the back of the card, filled it and adhered it to the kraft card base.


I finished off the card by attaching the farmyard silhouette and a computer generated sentiment to the front of the card.  Such a fun card to brighten anyone's day don't you think? 

Supplies:

Gina Marie - Piggie Die, Farm Life Border Die Set
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor Paint
Watercolor Paper
Rinea Foiled Paper - Ebony/Gold Glossy
Kraft Card Base
Computer Generated Sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment