Monday, February 10, 2020

Snow Cool

Hi, it's Phoenix! Today, I have my Snow Cool card for Doodles Paper Playground to show you. I used the Sparkle Blends Sweet Treats and Hey Chickie, because I thought that Sweet Treats would make a nice contrast on this card, and because Hey Chickie contains some larger sequins, in some of the same colors as Sweet Treats.
First, I stamped my penguin onto a white piece of paper. Then, I colored him in using Tombow Dual Brush Markers, and cut him out. After that, I cut out my card base and mat, and ran the mat through the die cutting machine. Then, I cut out a piece of acetate, and used double-sided tape to adhere it to the mat. Next, I stuck on foam tape.
After I applied the foam tape, I poured some Hey Chickie and Sweet Treats onto the oval of acetate. After that, I used the double sided tape again, to stick my penguin onto the card. Then, I stamped the snowflakes onto the card in blue, and stamped on the Let It Snow sentiment, also in blue. I really like the teeny FIMO pieces of food in Sweet Treats!
I thought that the front still need a little bit more, so I glued on some more sequins using On Point Glue. I decided that the front looked good, so I decided that my card was complete.

I am really happy with how this card came out! I especially like how my penguin turned out, and his multicolored hat! I was happy that the Sweet Treats worked well with the hat. I will be back on Friday with my blog hop project for Doodles Paper Playground. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Did you hear there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your man... that will trigger intense emotions of love and instinctual appeal for you deep within his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and protect you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Impulse

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will make him work better than before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

    In fact, triggering this all-powerful impulse is so mandatory to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will instantly notice him open his heart and mind to you in such a way he never expressed before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete