Sunday, June 9, 2019

Unicorn Magic

EK Gorman, DPP Unicorn Magic a
Hey friends. It's EK from ekgorman designs popping in today with the honor of guest designing over at Doodle's Paper Playground.  Today I am sharing not only one of the newly released sparkle blend mixes, but some summer magic.

Unicorn Dreams
Today I am using the new Unicorn Dreams Sparkle Blend Mix.  If you are a fan of unicorns, then you are just going to have to pick up this pack.

IMG_6134
I started my project today by blending some Distress Inks through the Studio Light MaskMM 25 Stencil using a makeup brush. 

IMG_6135
I just love how ethereal the cardstock ended up looking.  Then using two rectangle dies, I die cut out a block of space to turn the card into a shaker element.

EK Gorman, DPP Unicorn Magic b
I filled the open section of the card with the Unicorn Dreams blend and finished the shaker element of the card.

EK Gorman, DPP Unicorn Magic c
I finished the project with some stamping from the ScrapBerry Magic Story stamp set and a little copic coloring to help highlight the colors in the sequin mix.  I also added a Color Connection Pink Mesh Flower with some liquid adhesive. 

Make sure you pop over to Doodle's Paper Playground and check out the full line of recently released blends!

No comments:

Post a Comment