Friday, June 7, 2019

Happy Birthday Shaker Tag

Happy Birthday Shaker Tag


  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I stamped my images and colored them with copic markers


I used the Ready, Set, Snow shaker add on from Lawn fawn 
and also colored it with copic markers.
I used a single layer of foam for this tag.


I stamped some stars on the back ground of the shaker window, 
dumped in my sequins and added the backing. 


I placed the happy birthday banner on the front,
 a few bats and some candy corn.



I used the Dragon Glass Blend for this card.
I love the great shapes in this mix!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment