Sunday, June 2, 2019

Mermazing!

Hello! Alison here. It's officially June and that means there are NEW Sparkle Blends! Six new Blends are getting released this month, and they are total stunners! I am sharing one of them with you today, and I can't wait for you to see the rest.
My card today was inspired by the new Mermazing Sparkle Blend. I love the watery colors, the pearl-like beads, and of course the mermaid sequins! Here's a closer look at what's in this Blend.
On top of my shaker window, I used an older stamp and die set from Stampendous. I colored the images with Zig Clean Color Markers. My sentiment is from Stampendous' Ocean Wisdom stamp set. Outside of my window, I lightly inked some Salty Ocean Distress Oxide to pull the colors in the shaker forward.
The Mermazing Sparkle Blend has a lot of room to move, not only because of my large window, but also because I used 1/8" thick Foam Tape from Brutus Monroe. It's super flexible and goes around curves quite nicely. I inked the edge of my white card base with VersaFine Clair ink in Nocturne, which is also the ink I used to stamp my images.
I am really excited to be giving you one of the first looks at the Mermazing Sparkle Blend. This release is full of beautiful colors and textures, and I know you're going to love it. The new Sparkle Blends will be available for purchase in a few days at White Rose Crafts. They are the exclusive retailer for Sparkle Blends from Doodles Paper Playground. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment