Sunday, December 9, 2018

Snowman Shaker Card

Hello.  Gail, aka ionabunny, here today and I am so excited to have been asked to guest design for December and January here at the the Doodles Paper Playground.  Have you seen the new release??  So much sparkly fun.  I have made a snowman shaker using the beautiful Icicle sparkle blend and papers and dies from Marianne Design.  


Squuueeeeeee!  How cute is that???


Love this cool sparkly mix.  Perfect for your winter makes with shades of white, silver and turquoise and all that sparkle and iridescent loveliness. 


I made my shaker element using Marianne Designs Snowman Tag die.  I used white foam and cut it and the patterned paper with the tag outline.  I used blue paper for the base, added the foam and sparkle blend, a piece of acetate and the patterned paper on top.  Then I cut the snowman and glued him on top of the acetate so he is floating above all that sparkly shaky fun.  

 

 I added some large flat heart sequins from Conversation Hearts Sparkle Blend.  I cut and embossed the Marianne Designs Winter Wonderland die sentiment from gold mirror card, with some black for shadows, and tucked a dimensional star from the Bells are Ringing sparkle blend under the 'W'.  

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope I have inspired you to get sparkly today.  All the Sparkle Blends are available from White Rose Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment