Thursday, December 20, 2018

Snowflake Shaker Card

Hello.  Gail here today and I am so pleased to be guest designing here at the Doodles Paper Playground for December and January.  Today I have a shaker card to share with you using the gorgeous Copper Penny Sparkle Blend



This beautiful blend of metallic orange, browns, greens and gold perfectly complement the blues and whites of winter.


I made my shaker window by cutting a panel of blue card with Stamplorations Double Stitch rectangle.  Then I used a die from Memory Box Gentle Stitched Landscape set.  I used a craft knife to cut around the inner stitch line and also to cut a similar shaped hole in a panel of craft foam. 


I stuck the craft foam on a piece of pale blue card, added the Copper Penny Sparkle Blend, a piece of acetate and then the blue cut panel.  I used Memory Box Tivoli Snowflake die to cut the large snowflake and Poppystamps Snowflake Oval Collage to cut the smaller ones from white card.  

Hope you enjoy seeing my shaker.   Remember, these blends are all limited edition and available to purchase at White Rose Crafts.  I will be back next month with some more sparkle blend fun, but until then I'd like to take the chance to wish you all a very merry Christmas.  Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment