Monday, December 10, 2018

Season's Greetings

Hello, Kelli here today with a Holiday card to share with everyone using sequins and beads from the Crown Jewels Sparkle Blend!

The patterned paper I used is from the Authentique Solitude set.


I love the soft vintage feel of this paper collection! 
I've added tiny beads and gems from the sparkle blend collection all around the card to accent the berries and also to make the red stand out a bit more. 
Look at the height of some of those gems!!!  I love them and yes I picked through my whole stash to find them!!!
Here is the inside of my card.  I put the sentiment here because I didn't want to distract from the front of the card.  I used a die I have had for a while and another selection of the patterned paper. 

Thank you for joining us today at DPP!  



No comments:

Post a Comment