Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Happy Holidays Shaker Ornament

Happy Holidays


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I used Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow stamp set and shaker add on dies 
for this project.


I stamped and die cut the base and the snow globe frame.
I used a piece of patterned paper that had little grey snow flakes on it.


Then I added the snowmen. 
These little guys are so cute!


I added color to the snowmen and the globe base with copic markers


I added the acetate and a double layer of foam tape to the frame, 
measured my sequins out and I put the frame in place.


I die cut a second base to put on the back.
This hides the ink that bled through from coloring and also 
gives a place to attach the string.


I had originally had a different idea for the sentiment on this but then 
I decided I wanted to put it on the globe base. 
I stamped it in regular black ink.



For this shaker I used the Icicle Sparkle Blend from Doodle Paper Playground.

I love the glitter sequins in this blend.
There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for 
all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment