Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Guest Post by Designing Diva: Cheryl Schoeman - Bright Flowers

Bright Flowers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hi everyone! I am back with a new card using Doodle’s Paper Playground’s Well, Yellow There Sparkle Blend.


I started this card by stamping the flowers on white cardstock and then die cutting the centers out of two of them. I colored them with spectrum noir sparkle pens and then adhered acetate to the back. On a top folding A2 card, I blended distress ink where the cut outs would show through.  Then I added foam tape to the back of my cardstock panel, added the sparkle blend and stuck the top folding card on top. The last steps were to stamp the sentiment and add a butterfly and flower sequin (to cover up a mistake ;) ).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supplies:
Stamps: W plus 9 – Doodle buds; Concord and 9th – Everyday greetings
Inks: Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens; Distress ink – dried marigold; Versafine – black
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for visiting the blog!
Come back soon,
Happy Crafting!

1 comment: