Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Guest post by Designing Diva Fawn Kuehne - Life Is Sweet

Life Is Sweet
Using Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends Citrus Twist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I love how this card turned out!



 I used the quilted backdrop die from 
Lawn Fawn for my top panel and
 used an oval die to cut my shaker window.



I stamped my images and colored them with Prismacolor colored pencils.


I decided to use this larger sentiment from 
Sweet Stamp shop for my sentiment. 
I clear heat embossed it just to give it some shine.


I added all my foam adhesive.
I attached two of my images to the base panel 
so that they would be inside the shaker and 
measured out my sequins. . . 


I was kind of worried that I may have had to many sequins but I think it was ok. . .
I added the rest of my images to the front and also added a few sequins from the pack. 


For this card I used the Sparkle Blend Citrus Twist

This blend is really cute! I love the yellow and orange combo in it and it had all kinds of little fimo fruits!

Pick up your own pack of Sparkle Blends at www.whiterosecraftsllc.com 

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for visiting the blog!
Come back soon,
Happy Crafting!

1 comment: