Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Is it Spring Yet?

EK Gorman, Doodles Paper Playground, Test Your Luck a

Hi Friends.  It's EK, and I am popping in today as a Guest Designer.  I am always so excited when I get to come play with the folks here at Doodles Paper Playground.

So yesterday we had our first snowfall of the season...school was closed early, and today all the kids are home on a Snow Day.  So I am happily asking...is it Spring Yet.  Now that the holidays are over, I am not gonna lie, I am ready to see green buds popping up everywhere.  Now I am perfectly aware that I have the long haul of winter still to endure, but I thought I could at least make a card today to celebrate spring.

To celebrate spring, I pulled out some Test Your Luck Green sequins mix to create a fun little clean and simple card.
Test Your Luck
Test Your Luck

IMG_E8440
I really like how this collection of green sparkle blend sequins easily transferred into fun little leaves to go with this Clearly Besotted Stamp set.

EK Gorman, Doodles Paper Playground, Test Your Luck b
I colored the image in with my copic markers and then added a few dots of glitter pen.  I don't normally create clean and simple cards, but I really wanted the sequins to be the star today.

EK Gorman, Doodles Paper Playground, Test Your Luck c
Are you over it yet, or just settling in for the fun?  Let us know in the comments below where you stand with winter.  Until then, Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment