Wednesday, January 22, 2020

We Are Fearless

IMG_E8589
Hey Friends!  It's EK and today I am popping in with a quirky little shaker card as a guest designer for Doodles Paper Playground.  I pulled out a really quirky little blend of sequins, Grapefruit, all shaded in well grapefruit tones.  But what goes with with these gorgeous citrus blends of colors...well frankly anything.

Grapefruit


IMG_E8590
But despite this blend going with everything, I thought it would be fun to create a unique and playful card.  I pulled out a tiger in a dress from Dylusions and cut out her dress to be the shaker part of the card.  Then I colored up the tiger with my copics.  I also created a background with distress oxides and a stencil to finish the unique look of this card.

IMG_E8591
How would you play with this fun Grapefruit Sparkle Blend sequin pack?  Let us know in the comments below.  Until then, Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment