Thursday, July 30, 2020

Yappy Howl-idays

Hey Friends! I am popping into today with another collab guest post from Doodles Paper Playground and The Rabbit Hole Designs. Today I have combined DPP's Oh Christmas Tree and TRHD's Pawlidays stamp set.
For my card today, I stamped out the image and two of the sentiments to create the focal image on some watercolor paper.
Using a muted pallette, I watercolored in the image. (Is it just me, or are these two simply too cute!). The watercolor paper got adhered to an A2 card frame.
I added a bunch of the green Oh Christmas Tree sparkle blend sequins onto the floor of the card, hoping it looked like the pups knocked over holiday baubles.
I also added some little stars into the christmas tree added a large star to the top of the tree, and a couple of sequins around the sentiment.

So, did it work? Was I able to make the Sparkle Blends work with the watercolor art? I like to think I did, but there are still moments when I wonder. Let me know in the comments below what you think. Until then, happy crafting.
Want to save 10% off your order, then feel free to use the code EKGORMAN10 to get a savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment