Sunday, July 19, 2020

Still Christmas In July

Hey Sparkle Blends Fans! Judy here! Today I am sharing another fun and sparkly Christmas In July project with you!

Check this out. This project uses an older cover plate die from Queen and Company that cuts out a basic Christmas Tree. I put some seriously sparkly silver glitter paper behind it, and some green glitter on top. And then in all my shaker spots I used Sparkle Blends Merry Mint. I also added the star on top of the tree with a gold star from the Oh Christmas Tree Sparkle Blend. I then finished up with stamping a sentiment from an older Stamps Of Life Stamp Set called Santa2Stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto some plain white cardstock and trimmed it down to fit at the bottom of my card.

To see more of the Sparkle Blends July Release as well as all of the amazing Sparkle Blends, head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. And, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!


I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs!

Judy

1 comment: