Monday, May 18, 2020

To My Favorite Cute-Tea

What Could Be Better Than Boba And A Field Of Flowers!
Hello Sparkle Blends Fans! This is Judy, and I am Guest Designing at Sparkle Blends, so let's start out Monday with some sparkle.

Today I am playing with Spill The Bubble Tea. For this project I used a set from Hero Arts called Tulip Field HeroScape and Catherine Pooler Inks to create this beautiful field of flowers scene, and blending brushes to create my sky. For my Boba refreshment, I used Boba Shaker Combo Creative Cuts shaker die set from Mama Elephant. And my sentiment is stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black Ink and comes from the Mama Elephant Stamp Set called Boba Tea.


To see more of the Sparkle Blends May Release, and all the other mixes, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook.


So what do you think of this project? I really love how it came out and really appreciate the opportunity to Guest DT!
Thank You for stopping by and please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
Hugs!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment