Friday, February 16, 2018

Guest Post by Sparkle Blends Designing Diva, Fawn Kuehne: Birthday Wishes

Birthday Wishes
by Fawn Kuehne
Fawntastic Creations
Using Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends Crown Jewels



I had these pop ups from Queen & CO. so I decided I would finally use them! The shaker element made this card super quick and easy!





I love stars and this star paper goes so well with the Crown Jewels Sparkle Blends. One of the stars was the perfect size to cover a star on the paper.




I placed the shaker element on my base panel and filled it the Crown Jewel Sparkle Blends. Putting the clear cover on this was a bit tricky but after it was placed, I did a little trimming and it's perfect!




For some reason I did the shaker portion first, I was excited! I decided that I wanted to white heat emboss this Birthday Wishes sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. After that was done I adhered the panel to my card base.

I then picked out sequins for the front of my card, one of each color from the Crown Jewels blend. I love that there is a rainbow of colors in this blend but they still go so well together! I placed them on my card front using glue dots.



I have a discount code for you if you wanna pick up your own pack of Sparkle Blends!!

EY4JVU Doodles Discount

15% off total purchase at www.whiterosecraftsllc.com - There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!! 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for visiting the blog!
Come back soon!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment