Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Love Letters

Hey Everyone!  It's EK and today I am playing around with one of the recently released Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blend today to make a masculine Valentine's Day Card.

I started by covering a piece of watercolor paper with Candy Apple, Fired Brick and Black Soot Distress Oxides.

I sprayed an splattered the cardstock with some silver shimmer spray and let dry.

I trimmed up the cardstock and die cut the center of the card with a The Art of Paper die.

I prepared the cardstock to become a shaker card and filled it with the Love Letters Sparkle Blend mix. I stamped on the background of the A2 card frame some falling hearts from a Neat and Tangle stamp and assembled the card. I also added a sentiment to the card frame from Concord and Ninth.

To finish the card I added a few extra sequins around the sentiment and called the card done.

I really like the masculine feel of this card and the almost space feel of the background.

Make sure you pop over and check out all of the new Doodles Paper Playground's Sparkle Blends. Until then, happy crafting.

Oh, and if you want to save 10% on your order feel free to use the code EKGORMAN10

1 comment: