Monday, January 11, 2021

Birthday Wishes

 Birthday Wishes



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I started with die cutting all my pieces out.


I stamped the sentiment on the base panel so that it will 
show through the shaker window. 


I decided to change the balloon frame to a silver paper so 
that it popped out more.


I glued a few of the sequins down to the base panel so 
that they will always show in the window. . . 
You can kinda see that these clay circle slices GLOW IN THE DARK!!!


Then I added more sequins.


I placed the top panel. 


I added a balloon string and bow with some twine.


For this card I used the It's a Party Sparkle Blend. 
It will be available in the Doodles Paper Playground Shop 
as part of the new release on January 15th.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆

1 comment: