I am excited to announce that I am holding my first open Guest Designer Call for Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends! This is a short turn around call, so make sure you get your applications in quickly if you wish to be considered.
I am looking for 3 Guest Designers to create projects during the month of February and write posts to be featured on the
- Must reside in the USA
- Must love paper crafting, shaker cards, sequin mixes and other sparkly bits
- Must be able to take clear, bright, quality photographs of your work
- Must have an active accounts on Facebook & Instagram & a personal crafting Blog. Pinterest and YouTube are a bonus, but not a requirement to apply.
- Must be willing to help grow and increase exposure for the Doodles Paper Playground brand. Posts on behalf of Doodles Paper Playground are expected to be professional in nature. I want you to present your projects and feel comfortable sharing feedback, ideas, tips and tricks.
- Guest Designers are expected to create and post 5 projects during the month of February, using each of the 5 Sparkle Blends included in the new release, that are to include at least 2-3 quality photographs of the project, as well as a blog post detailing your process in creating your project. 2 of those posts must be written as guest posts for the Doodles Paper Playground blog. All posts will be featured on Facebook & Instagram..
- Must be willing to post Guest Designer projects on your personal social media pages, personal blog and in any Facebook groups you are a member off that will allow it. I ask that you link to my exclusive retailer, WhiteRoseCraftsLLC.com whereever possible and always use your personalized watermark that I will provide you with.
- Guest Designer terms are 1 month, but may be recurring if you wish and I'm happy with your participation as a desinger. If/when I decide to develop a full time design team, guest designers will be given the opportunity to move up if they wish. You are welcome to design for other companies while designing for Doodles Paper Playground, but I ask that you not be designing for other companies that produce their own line of sequin mixes, as it is a conflict of interest.
- Guest Designers will receive sample packets (at least 1tsp of product) of all 5 Sparkle Blends included in the February release: "Test Your Luck", "Spring Fling", "Crown Jewels", "Ocean View" & "Rosey Gold".
- Additional exposure for your work by featuring your projects on the company social media and blog pages.
- Links back to your personal blog and tag backs on instagram and facebook, for all posts featuring Sparkle Blends.
- Name, Location, and a brief description of who you are and your crafting journey.
- All of your social media links (must include Facebook and Instagram, but Pinterest, Twitter or a Blog are a bonus) Any qualified applicants with established YouTube presence will receive priority, until that position is filled.
- 2-3 quality photo examples of projects prominently featuring sequins.
- If you have a YouTube channel that you plan to post your Sparkle Blends Projects on, please provide the link to your channel.