Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wild Rose Studio "Bunny with Butterfly" for White Rose Crafts

Hello Doodle Friends!

Tonight I'm sharing a Simple card I created with this absolutely adorable Stamp, Bunny With Butterfly and a sheet of gorgeous floral patterned paper from the Bella Paper Pack, both from Wild Rose Studio for the White Rose Crafts Design Team.



I started by stamping the bunny using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on 65# Recollections, and then colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers--taking my color cues from the patterned paper. I then stamped the Dovecraft IF Friends Were Flowers sentiment using Distress Oxide ink in Wilted Violet and clear heat embossed it three times, to get a smooth, glossy, raised effect-like an enamel sticker. I then trimmed down my panel to 5 3/8 x 2 7/8 inches. 


I found a pretty, lavender piece of scrap cardstock in my stash that was almost the right size for my mat, so I adhered the bunny panel and trimmed it down, giving myself about 1/6 inch border. Then I adhered a 5.5 x 4 1/8 inch piece of the patterned paper to a 110#, A2 size, top folding card base--centered horizontally. I then mounted the bunny panel, left of center. 


I wanted to keep my embellishments simple, so I added a generous layer of Wink Of Stella clear shimmer pen to the butterfly, flowers and inside of the bunny's ears. As a final touch, I added a few Glitter Dots from the Dovecraft Back to Basics Berry Blush collection. 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Product Links:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for visiting the blog!
Happy Crafting!
Come Back Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment