Saturday, October 10, 2020

Christmas Wishes From Our Home To Yours

Are you all loving this new release!!!! Check this out. I used Minter Is Coming and Frosted Gingerbread Sparkle Blends on my card. I adore all the amazing elements in these two blends and did two different shakers for this but then did use some elements from both blends as I added extra detail on my card.


I used papers and foam shapes and dies from Queen and Company North Pole Kit as well as some red glitter paper and white cardstock that I ink blended with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink. Queen and Company and Sparkle Blends make for a perfect afternoon! You can see details of all the fun elements in these pics.


 
So head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. Grab your favorites from the new release. And maybe grab them all while they are still available! There is even an October Bundle! And, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!

I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy
 



1 comment: