Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Merry Christmas - Rustic Holiday - Doodles Paper Playground Mood Board Challenge

 Merry Christmas



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I made this card with the Doodles Paper Playground 
mood board challenge in mind - Rustic Holiday!
To me, nothing is more rustic than plaid and deer heads!


I started with stamping and coloring my images and 
cutting all my pieces for my bases.
I stamped the deer heads on craft paper and colored 
all the images with Prismacolor colored pencils.
I was going to use gamsol on the Santas but thought 
that the coloring added to the rustic look. . . 

*I made a total of 4 cards. . I will share them at the end of the post. . . 


I went with a circle shaker for this card, 
assembled my shaker added a double layer 
of foam tape to my frame then laid out my sequins.


Placed the shaker on the card base and added my image.


I white heat embossed the sentiment on black paper. . 


I attached to the bottom of that card, 
I trimmed the right edge to be even with the card.
I added a few sequins to the front as usual.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Here are all the cards I made. . . 
I love how they turned out!
They all are definitely considered Rustic Holiday!


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



For this card I used the Rustic Rudolf Sparkle Blend mix.
This is my favorite holiday color mix!

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆

1 comment: