Thursday, November 7, 2019

Happy Fall Y'all

IMG_8062
Hey Friends!  It's EK and today I am lucky enough to be guest designing here at Doodle's Paper Playground and playing with some of their sparkle blends sequins.  Today I pulled out the Copper Penny Sparkle Blends because I really feel this pack has a fun fall feel to it that is unique.

  cooper penny


IMG_8061
I pulled out some distress oxides today in Candied Apple, Mustard Seed, Rusty Hinge and Carved Pumpkin as well as the Stampendous stamp set Jumbo Leaves.

  IMG_8063
After all the ink blending and stamping, I added the copper penny sequins to each of the dots the stamp had left behind. 

  IMG_8064
This was such a simple card to make, but yet, I think it really has such a fun look.

  IMG_8065
Let me know in the comments below what your favorite fall sparkle blend pack is.  Until then, Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment