Thursday, April 19, 2018

Guest Post by Designing Diva, Karen Hasheck: Baby Rattle



My name is Karen Hasheck and I am honored to be back as a Doodles Paper Playground Guest Designer Diva! I love making shaker cards and the new sequin mixes released this month and available here at White Rose Crafts LLC totally inspired me! Take a look at the Oh Baby Sparkle Blend I used in this shaker card:



Perfect for a baby card, right? I layered a cute baby themed designer paper on a yellow card and created a shaker with a Baby Rattle Die and Circle Shaker from My Favorite Things. Can you see the baby bottles, pins and words in this cute Sparkle Blend mix? Here is another look at my card “all shook up” and the inside of the card with another cute stamp from My Favorite Things. I sprinkled some of the heart and star sequins from the Oh Baby Sparkle Blend sequin mix on the front and inside of the card:




No comments:

Post a Comment