Sunday, March 18, 2018

Guest Post by Designing Diva, Alison Heikkila: Wishing You Luck


Wishing You Luck
Using Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blend Shooting Star


Greetings! Alison here with a new shaker card featuring the Shooting Star Sparkle Blends from Doodles Paper Playground. I made this card to give my husband a bit of encouragement on a difficult day. I had just recently gotten the beautiful Luna the Halloween Cat stamp set from Hero Arts (I've wanted this set since October), and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to use it.


I used the stretching version of Luna as my jumping off point. I stamped her with Nocturne VersaFine Clair ink from Imagine, and fussy cut her out. The die I used for my shaker window is from the Stampendous fresh Peony Cutting Die Set.



I knew this was the perfect Sparkle Blend for this card, because of all the black, gold, and hints of opalescent sequins. It has a very cool vibe to it, and works really well for masculine cards. My sentiment is also from the Luna set, and I embossed it with Champagne embossing powder. My top layer is gray, and I splattered Gold Sheer Shimmer SpritzTuxedo Black Fireworks! Spray, and irRESISTables Spray in Wedding Dress.

Here you can see all of the shine from the Sparkle Blend, the shine from the sprays, and a little bit of a peek at the rest of the Luna the Halloween Cat stamp set.


That's all for me today. I hope you have been loving all of the various Sparkle Blends I have been showing you. Remember, you can only get them at White Rose Crafts LLC, so head on over to check out all of the limited editions! Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for visiting the blog!
Come Back Soon!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment