Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Sneak Peek!

Hello! Alison Heikkila here. Today I have a double sneak peek for you! Doodles Paper Playground is releasing their newest Sparkle Blend collection this Friday at 3PM EST. Starting today, some of the Design Team will be sharing projects using those new Blends. Well, Sassy & Crafty also has a new release this week, so I used one of the newest stamp sets on my card.

The Sparkle Blend is called, "You Make the Cut." Huh. Now, why would it be called that, I wonder? You'll just have to wait and see the entire Sparkle Blend on Thursday. I left out a bunch of the elements that are in it, and used just a few sequins.

Look at those soft, pretty colors! Aren't they lovely? I thought they worked really well with this fairy from Sassy & Crafty. She and the sentiment are from the new "Never Grow Up" stamp set. The whole set is adorable, and I know many of you will love it. I used a butterfly border die from Your Next Stamp near the bottom of the card front, and I added some soft turquoise patterned paper behind it. The butterflies needed some more emphasis, so I inked the top of the turquoise paper with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink. I also added some Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink to the top and bottom of my card base, to help tie all of the colors I used together.

So what do you think about these sneak peeks? Are you excited to see what else is getting released? I'll be showing the entire new collection of Sparkle Blends on the Doodles Paper Playground FB Page on Thursday at 8PM EST, so I hope you will join. Meanwhile, be sure to check in here at the Doodles Paper Playground Blog to see more little sneak peeks from other members of the Design Team. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment