Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Rocket Pop Star Shaker Clip

Rocket Pop Star Shaker Clip


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


To make these paper clip shakers I cut two base shapes and one frame.
I cut the acetate with the base shape die and attached it to the frame.


I like my paper clips to sit inside my planner, 
I do not like them when they stick out of the top so that 
is why I attach the pieces to the paper clip like this. 

I placed one base shape in the paper clip and placed a layer of foam tape.
This is how the shaker will attach to the paper clip.
On the smaller one I used hot glue instead of foam tape, either one works well!


I added foam tape to my frame. . .


Added sequins. . . 


and added the backing.


Then I removed all the backing on the foam tape and attached it to the shaker.


For the smaller one I die cut the back from paper covered in washi tape!

.
The big one is about the size of my palm, 
in this picture it is in a B6 planner.
I will use it decorate the inside cover of my planner.



For this card I used the 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment