Monday, November 9, 2020

Thanksgiving Blessings

Hey Friends! It's EK and today I am guest designing here at Doodles Paper Playground and playing around with one of the newly released Sparkle Blends sequin mixes. I just love the subtle colors of the new Eggnog with Nutmeg mix, and just had to make a fall themed card.

I started by die cut and coloring a frame from Poppy Stamps. I realize this frame is more christmas themed than fall themed, but I figured with muted coloring it would pull into the theme I wanted.

I then stamped some fun pumpkins and a sentiment onto an A2 card frame. I then blended brown Distress Oxides over the card frame. I used Brushed Corduroy, VIntage Photo and Walnut Stain. I then splattered the ink with some shimmer spray .

I added Eggnog with Nutmeg sparkle blend onto the card and added the colored frame to create a shaker pocket.

Yes this is a super simple card but a really fun one I think to sent this thankful season.

Do you create cards for Thanksgiving? Let us know in the comments below. Until then, happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty shaker. I like the framing and the pumpkins. I made some Thanksgiving cards for our church card ministry.

    ReplyDelete