Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Love...

Hello Sparkle Blends Fans! Its time for my make for Doodles Paper Playground! I made a little love envelope to share this week.
I am using a new Sparkle Blend for this fun little card. It is called July Birthstone Collection Ruby and it is bright, cheerful and full of super fun shapes and beads. I love the micro mini beads but there is so many cute shapes in the blend. I like them all!
"This blend has tons of interest with textural additions like two styles of flower sequins, tiny micro beads and a variety of sequins and cupped confetti in varying sizes, shades and finishes, resulting in a beautiful true red blend."
As always, the Sparkle Blends are only available at White Rose Crafts LLC. Stop by the Sparkle Blend Fan Page on Facebook or stop by Instagram to see what is happening. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment