Monday, December 2, 2019

Stellar Human

Hi, it's Phoenix. I needed to make a "thank you" card for someone. I found the"Intergalactic" Sparkle Blend and I liked the colors a lot. My mom suggested the sentiment at the top (of the card) and I decided that it would work really well on the card.
I wanted a graphic looking card, so I used the "Hex Yeah" stamp and die set from CZ Designs and Simon Says Stamp. First, I die cut the hexagons in the gray cardstock and a sheet of craft foam (so that I didn't have to use foam tape). Next, I stamped the 3 black hexagons. Then I added my sentiment which is from Simple Sentiments No. 1.
I really like the diverse colors in the "Intergalactic" Sparkle Blend. I also like the different shapes. I especially like the fact that there are tiny hexagons in it. They go really well with my card.
Now I was ready to assemble the card. I used a white card base and built the shaker o top of that.
I think that the card turned out fabulously. The person who received it really liked it. You can take a look at all the Sparkle Blends at the White Rose Crafts store. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment