Saturday, October 28, 2017

A Few Big Announcements


Hello Doodle Friends,

I am excited to share some really amazing news with you today about a new opportunity for me!
A few weeks ago, I was asked by Kay Barnes, owner of White Rose Crafts LLC, to be the founding member of her new design team and help her grow her business. 





Kay and I met online last year in a Facebook destash group, and began to chat on and off between sales. At some point, Kay introduced me to her shop, and I was impressed by her excellent customer service, extremely competitive prices & reasonable shipping, but most of all, by her enthusiasm for her work. White Rose Crafts is an online retail store operating out of Amissville Virginia. It offers a variety of stamps, inks, decoupage & many other supplies. Kay, a UK native, specializes in importing high quality, European brands to the US at affordable prices, as well as providing many of the US brands you know and love. 




After reaching out a few weeks ago, at my urging, it has been announced that Kay has partnered with Lesley Oman's brand new stamp company, Heffy Doodle, joining the short list of US retailers selling Lesley's adorable and versatile designs. 
White Rose Crafts will launch the Heffy Doodle range of products, starting with the upcoming release, available in the shop on November 1st. 
Look for upcoming Design Team Projects from me, and our newest design team member, Shannon Gorton.


Kay has also recently begun carrying the Wild Rose Studio range of beautiful stamps and papers. Wild Rose Studio is a UK based, wholesale only company that offers high quality, whimsical stamps and gorgeously detailed paper collections to retail shops in 30 countries. White Rose Crafts has joined the short list of official retailers in the US. Kay has a limited selection of Wild Rose products available for purchase in the shop, right now.



I am honored and thrilled to have been given this opportunity to continue my journey as a cardmaker and papercrafter. Kay and I have already been putting our heads together to bring you new and exciting products in the shop, and have some really fun promotions planned for the months of November and December. We will also bring a new level to our partnership in the new year when White Rose will begin carrying my own line of Sequin mixes under the Doodles Paper Playground name. 
I will be sponsoring this Freebie Christmas Mini Sequin pack to be included with orders placed during the month of November, while supplies last. Make sure you place your order early so you don't miss out!



Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. Please follow me so you never miss a post. Tomorrow, I will be sharing the next card in my Holiday Card Series, a White Rose Crafts design team project! I hope you'll come back and check it out. I'm sharing my first Design Team Haul video over on YouTube, below. Look for another DT haul video for November.

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting,

Amber 💖 


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new blog and your new adventure. I can't wait to see what crafty projects you share. I love seeing the cards you've colored, you have such a talent for coloring. I, personally, stink at getting a reasonable colored project. It's why I enjoy seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Laurie, for your encouragement and support! I'm going to do my best to post regularly!! <3

    ReplyDelete